Friday, July 27, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

This blog will be a place where I can post updates of things that are going on in my life as I prepare and actually leave to go to Peru. I will try to update regularly, especially when I'm on the field. If you want to respond to anything I post on here - or just say hi and let me know what is going on in your life - you can leave a comment and I will respond to you. When you comment, please identify yourself so I know who you are - otherwise it will come up on my screen as "anonymous". Thanks. Blessings!

6 comments:

wings of wind said...

Hi Bethany,
Once I figured out the URL to enter, I was able to access your blog and leave this comment. I like the blog. Enjoyed this weekend! We'll do breakfast sometime soon.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany - I like your new blog - especially since I am unable to access your other site. Looking forward to seeing you at the family get together on Sunday!
Uncle Al

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany - Glad you enjoyed the Family Get Together..... I will ask your Dad to send you my email address - take care.... Uncle Al

Anonymous said...

Bethany, your blog looks great!
Lori

leshe said...

d7v61k5i56 y2p84b9l29 x6f94a3e79 p2x24w2x04 y1c95x2r08 s5t14l1q54

sismithe said...

Ysl replica bags v79 p2g36i8e88 bags replica ysl j62 w9n32e4z09 replica ysl bags s79 s8h52p7i57