Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thank you!

Many thanks to all who remembered my birthday in various ways over the last few weeks - packages, cards, emails, thoughts, prayers... I've greatly enjoyed going to the post office lately! It seems that the box always has something fun in it right now. :) Same for my email inbox.
I felt very loved and appreciated by each one of you. Thank you for helping to make my birthday so special. I don't have time at the moment to post an update about my day, but I will do so hopefully this weekend and I'm working on responding to emails. Blessings to each one of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU! Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday dear Bethany, Happy Birthday to you... from the GIBBS!

... we went up to Steph's on Sunday. Adam & Beki came down. And we celebrated Steph's Birthday.

You are glad that you two are such close friends... blessings! and we are praying for you daily.